March 2, 2008

Two peas in a pod...inseparable!


Asher loves to clean with us...occassionally he gets in the way so we have to do something to finish cleaning...in this case, Curt just picked him up and went about his business!

I've seen mommy swifer....I can help too!

Mommy, look! I'm a big kid like daddy!

What's your book about, Daddy?


Can you tell that they match shorts too? Curt loves to do this! I was so excited when I went to the second hand store and found those shorts in perfect condition! Neels, no poking fun! I want to see Matt & Marshall in matching outfits!!!

2 comments:

Curt said...

We are so cute! I love the post Chels. Our little boy is so much fun I love it. Nice picture taking Momma! I love you!

Peaby said...

that's great! I love matching daddy/son outfits. noting like a little boy in miniature "man" clothes!