So I was inspired by a friends blog to put this video on of Asher at almost 4 months old...I promise you if you watch it, you won't be sorry!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I remember watching this video back when it was first posted and I laughed so hard! When I watch it now it is just as hilarious. What I really love is the look on his face and how his arms get stiff as he forces it out! HAHAHA!
Oh that is awesome! I still laugh like crazy every time jack does that. I think once he starts having solids, I won't be laughing anymore! We've got a jumperoo-thingy like that in storage. We were debating whether or not to get it out yet. Jack is almost 4 months, so I guess its about time. Thanks!
2 comments:
I remember watching this video back when it was first posted and I laughed so hard! When I watch it now it is just as hilarious. What I really love is the look on his face and how his arms get stiff as he forces it out! HAHAHA!
Oh that is awesome! I still laugh like crazy every time jack does that. I think once he starts having solids, I won't be laughing anymore! We've got a jumperoo-thingy like that in storage. We were debating whether or not to get it out yet. Jack is almost 4 months, so I guess its about time. Thanks!
Post a Comment