March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs!





This is TOO MUCH FUN!!







Sweet picture with Papa!

I don't know what this face is all about!


Can I throw this now? He didn't actually throw
that particular egg but we couldn't manage the whole night
without one being chucked on the carpet!



This is his bunny that my mom gave him...
he is currently sleeping with it as I type this!
It might be a new "bed buddy"...
What shall we name him??



These are the yummiest cookies from a cute
bakery a few doors down from where I work...

2 comments:

Lara said...

The pictures are adorable! It looks like Asher was having the time of his life and his expressions are price less. So fun!

Looks like you have changed your blog too! I decided I needed somthing new so I spent some time working on it on Friday night.

Happy Easter!

Chris said...

those faces are to die for! what a cutie! fun with the eggs! i'm sticking to the plasic eggs tomorrow! my carpet would be more than a disaster if i let marshall anywhere near the egg stuff! cute blog background...
thinking of you tonight and wishing you lived here!
love you,
neels