I have spent the last 36 hours taking care of Asher because he has what the doctor calls "mouth, hand & foot" virus....I guess it's going around like crazy. It involves very high fevers, sores on the throat, hands & feet, vomiting, dirreah, etc. So for over 24 hours Asher had very high fevers....yesterday he had a fever of 103.5 three different times! I think we gave him 3 cold baths to bring the fevers down! He also has sores on his throat, but today is a new day and we think he has broken the fever and the sores don't seem to bother him. He never got any of the other symptoms, praise Jesus! Now he's just physically exhausted from it all!
On a lighter note, only 37 more days until my bro comes home! Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
Poor little Asher! We are praying for him. I am so glad we got to see you guys! Love ya and look forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment