




Asher colored/scribbled all over the frame for me!

This was so sweet of Mimi & Papa Jack....Mimi got
Asher's hand print & put a little poem with it the says,
"Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small
and always have my fingerprints on furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing, I'll be grown up some day
and all these tiny handprints will surely fade away.
So here's a special handprint just so you can recall
exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small!"
6 comments:
That is sooooo sweet. I love the handprint and the scribbled frame. How precious. Beautiful flowers, too.
Chelsie-
SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR FAMILY. You are all so beautiful! No suprise there. Jon is in Iraq right now as well. How did your brother get out of the 15 month tour? Jon is at FOB Loyalty, which means nothing to me. What does your brother do in the Army? Is he a Pilot? I hear Fort Carson is awesome. What a great place to visit. It is on our Army wish list. Talk to you later!
Sandy Knoedler
Chels, what a special mother's day gift!!! So cute!
Also, SANDY! It's Kesha. Do you have a blog? How are things? I'll be praying for you and your family!
Sandy!!! I can't believe it! How do I get in touch with you??
Chelsea
sweet picture! i have a footprint of marshall's when he was itty bitty and it's so crazy to look at in now! they get big so fast!
you are surrounded by some pretty special people to do all that for you. That's awesome! I'm glad you are encouraged to play more. If I had a martin I don't think I would be able to step away from it! My friend Roby once said, "if you are a writer then you will write...anything else is just excuses!" Since then I've made an effort to put writing and playing infront of other things i did ..(looking at a magazine for 20 mins...blogging..reading a book...watching oprah...) all that has been replaced pretty much ! I still want to read the shack though. I'll get my hands on it soon :)
love you,
jen
Post a Comment