May 2, 2008

Meeting the Tortoises...

Asher and I went and visited a friends in-laws (who just so happen to have known me since I was 6 years old!) and they have 3 big tortoises and are babysitting a little tiny one for a while. I thought it would be so fun to take Asher to see them since he is the perfect age for this kind of stuff now (look out Desert Museum, here we come!). Here's a snipit of our little visit! He had so much fun and was so tired by the time we got home that his nap was over 3 hours long!

they are fed lettuce and carrots every other morning.



fighting over the lettuce!

Asher thought they were so cool and just starred for a bit!

That's the tiny baby that is about the size of my hand...
so cute and perfect for Asher to touch!


While we were there, Asher found the dogs kennel and
thought it was the greatest new place to play!
I literally had to drag him out of it by his feet! This child gets
into EVERYTHING....I can't turn my head for two seconds
without him causing mischief, but that's what boys do!


the study in the house has french doors and Asher thought
he was so hilarious closing the dog, Kelly, out of the study!
That's where her kennel is too! Then he got such a kick out of
pressing his nose and face against the glass! It was too funny!


2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Arizona looks like a super fun place to live! I have visited and I loved it. Asher is so sweet. Don't you LOVE the 3 hour naps! I never know what exactly to do with myself when Cohen sleeps that long. And by the way you look so beautiful in these pictures! You are such a cute Mommy and wife! I bet your hubby is SO proud ;-)

Lara said...

Great pictures and a great day! I was over there yesterday and took some pretty pictures of flowers. :) We will have to go back and see the tortoises! I am so glad Asher had fun!