July 2, 2008

Fun Times...

it's been a bit since my last post....for many reasons.

1) my bro was here for almost two weeks and I wasn't going to spend much time on the computer while he was here because my time with him is so precious & limited. He got back from Iraq and just headed off the other day to Colorado Springs where he'll be stationed for 3 years.
2) We did so much fun stuff during his visit that we totally exhausted our selves mentally and physically!!! It took more than a few days to recover!
3) I have been planning hard for my upcoming trip to Oregon next week where Asher & I will spend a week dividing our time between Portland and Salem....it's gonna be awesome!
4) I've been spending lots of my down time job hunting which is totally tiring but what can you do!
So here are just a few of my favorite pics from my brothers visit. We didn't take many pictures because we were having too much fun catching up, playing games, shopping, eating, laughing, etc. and didn't want a camera around at every turn!




Blake & Avalonne goofing off!
A goodbye kiss from Uncle Blake!

He got in the truck bed and wanted to be included in Blake's luggage!

Push it up, bro!!! LOVE YOU!!!! Man, I have sibling car envy!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Very fun! It was great seeing you and your brother together. :)
I know you loved every minute with him and I hope you will be able to go see him in CO! Miss you lots!