We miss Daddy SO much!!
Chris and myself...
hey to my peeps in AZ (and elsewhere!)....I'm in Portland, Oregon as I am typing this. Asher and I are visiting my college roommate, Chris, and her son Marshall. Marshall is about 3 1/2 months younger than Asher but that doesn't seem to matter to them! They are having so much fun! So far we've swam in the pool, shopped, drank Starbucks, slept, eaten, visited the Downtown Portland Fire Station, visited relatives, played in a water fountain and of course went on a beautiful run by a creek! Tomorrow we head to the Science Museum and drive to Salem to visit lots more friends for the weekend! more pictures to come at a later time!
Asher and Marshall with the water hose!
My Uncle Fred....helping Ash slide down the pole!
3 comments:
oh :( I'm so bummed I can't be there! super bummer. bummer bummer bummer bummer! Get the point! :) how fun for you two. Sorry I couldn't get it figured out to come see you. We just got back from walla walla seeing my bro and his wife and had to head back to work. I'm glad you two are having so much fun :)
love,
jen
I miss both of you a lot. I am glad that we were able to send you two up to Oregon for a visit. I look forward to seeing you when you get back, but until then have a blast!!
All my love!
what cute pictures! i cant wait to hear all about your trip and see more pictures. :) i am so glad you were able to get away...i hope you found rest, reflection, and rejuvenation for your soul. love ya and looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment