July 26, 2008

Nothing Exciting...

not much going on here....yesterday I got a haircut and pedicure....both gift certificate's from friends so that was so nice! My toes look pretty and pink and my haircut is short, but not what I wanted so I am going back to the stylist next week to get it fixed for free.
We saw the new Batman movie last night....so good, but intense and more dark and violent than the last one. It was kind of creepy watching Heath Ledger on screen...he played an amazingly sick Joker....so different from the Joker that Jack Nicholson played years ago. It was good, nonetheless!
I'm job hunting....YUCK! But I have some exciting possiblities....it looks like I might be going back to work full time. It's scary to me to apply to full time jobs when I don't have full time childcare lined up! I am working HARD on trusting that God knows what's best and that I just need to do the foot work and He'll do the rest!
That's it for now....still running and cycling...two things I love so much! Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Lara said...

it was fun seeing the movie with you guys. i agree, the movie was intense, but good! praying for you, dear friend!

Kesha Thomas said...

Post a pic of your cute new hair!!

Lara said...

LOVE the new picture of you guys with your uncle! So cute and fun!