Okay, I got TAGGED over a month ago and totally forgot about it....come to think of it, I think I've been tagged before that too and I just forget about it! So I stummbled across this tag and thought, "why the heck not!" Although my mother would have a stroke if she knew I was doing this....she thinks some creepy guy will get a hold of this info and stalk me...I keep telling her that someone could dig through my trash and probably come up with similar info! Whatever.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
1. Packing up my room to move to North Carolina for college
2. Loving being done with High school
3. Hanging out with my then boyfriend like every second of the day!
What is on your to-do list today?
1. Run
2. Go get milk at store so I can EAT breakfast!
3. Go to my 2nd job Interview for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
4. Get my haircut from last week FIXED!
5. Pick up my darling little boy from his grandparents.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
1. Baked Doritos
2. Apples with peanut butter
3. Wheat Thins
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay our house off
2. Buy a new car to replace our unreliable 80's "Pimp mobile"
3. Buy new running shoes
4. Travel the world... like go back to Namibia
5. Give, Give, Give to others....bless them in fun ways as much as possible!
Your bad habits:
1. I fold laundry & then I don't put it away for like 2 weeks!
2. I leave lights on when I'm not in that room
3. Starbucks, but I'm poor so it's not like I can support that bad habit
4. Some people would consider running a bad habit ;)
Jobs You’ve Had:
1. Worked at a Scuba Diving shop in High School
2. Nannied for two bratty, spoiled kids...that only lasted 2 months!
3. Worked in 2 different in-patient treatment centers (one as a Mental Health Technician and the other as an Intake Coordinator)
4. Case Manager for individuals on parole
5. Managed 12 different SA programs for people on Parole
6. Work at a upscale furniture & accessories store
What is currently playing on your iPod?
mmm....that's funny. I don't own an iPod & don't have any plans to ever own one...I'm boycotting some of today's modern technology. but the CD that's currently in my CD player is ONE REPUBLIC!
What are the last 5 books you’ve read or have been reading?
1. Strong Women, Soft Hearts by Paula Rinehart
2. Protect & Defend by Vince Flynn
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (a re-read)
4. The Shack by William Young
5. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
I don't know if I should tag anyone because they might just be like me and forget!
Peace out! Have a great day!
1 comment:
Toad and I just prayed for your interview. Hope it went great!
Post a Comment