here are a few more pics to help sum up our time in Portland and Salem...
Marshall has no fear on this electronic John Deere!
Riding the downtown Salem Carousel
Cohen & Marshall...he's drinking the pool water!
Cohen & Colby...Cohen likes to roll with the boys!
Ashton
Chris showing Asher how ot eat a popsicle...
Marshall's watching carefully incase Asher doesn't want his!
Colby, Marshall & Asher
I lead these young women in a small group years ago!
So that's that.....speaking of reflecting on things....exactly 11 years ago today I accepted Christ as my personal Savior and never looked back on the life I was living....praise God for that! I was on a path chalked FULL of destruction and God intervened and my life was changed drastically for the good (not to say it's been all peachy and roses or anything!)... God is so gracious!











1 comment:
you're such a cute mom! i love the pics of the boys on the tractor. :) i am so glad you had a wonderful trip and that you were able to see friends and family.
looking forward to seeing you tonight. i am thankful you're my friend! love ya!
Post a Comment