December 19, 2008

Birthday Boy

just a few pics from yesterday morning....I don't have any from his celebration last Sunday but will get them soon I hope....It was kind of weird having Asher turn two on the 18th....I feel like such a MOM. He's getting so big and I want to savor every second I spend with him...I really can't stand how cute he is! I made him yummy pancakes and he opened one last birthday gift. he's really into trains so he loved his gift! He's also really into opening things right now and so that was fun too!


I love his expression in this one!




He's talking loudly and very animated about how
mommy's pancakes are "Yummy Tummy!"
A very satisfied little birthday boy!

3 comments:

Rach said...

oh so cute! love them! i especially love his smile on the "yummy pancakes" picture. your boy is 2!! how did that happen?!

Curt said...

Wow...we have a 2 year old. It has gone by extremely fast and at the same time it has been so wonderful and fun. I love going through life with you and all the changes and challenges it brings along the way. You are the best mom in the world for our little boy. I love you!

Chris said...

HIIII! Well don't be so jealous about the snow...i'm ready for it to go! It's been gorgeous but enough is enough:)
anyways sorry i missed asher's birthday...i thought it was tomorrow! happy birthday asher! we miss you...
yes let's please talk soon!