December 6, 2008
PRE-RACE JITTERS
hey ya'll...just thought I should confess some pre-race jitters....I'm anxious...about my foot holding up through 13.1 miles......I'm eager.....to have had a goal for 12 weeks and been able to be disciplined enough to see it through.......I'm grateful.....for the ability to run and be naturally athletic......I'm feeling butterflies as I type this.....I just went out for a quick 2 miler to get my body moving and loosened up and tomorrow at 7am I will be running in the Tucson 1/2 marathon......exciting, huh! So please if you are a praying person, say a quick prayer for me and if you are a person who just thinks well wishes than send some my way. I'll post plenty of pictures tomorrow when it's all said and done and COMPLETED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
go chelsea! you're gonna do great.
You are going to do great! I am so excited for you and we will have to meet up and do a 1/2 marathon somewhere togethor! Love you my friend and praying for you!
It will be a piece of cake! My friend Kathy will be there cheering everyone on. (She didn't train for this one, but usually does race.) Can't wait to hear the results!
:)
Cindy
Post a Comment