Anyway, enough of that....I told some people I was going to take the rest of December off and there is NO WAY that will happen.
Here are some fun pics of some recent family activities and Asher....he's so cute.... I love everything about him and I love when he gets daddy time....Curt is so involved in his life and loves spending time playing with him.
How can you resist this goober?
He's got a good stance!
He will find any ball to hit!
We went & visited a street in a retirement community
that had the whole street closed off & every house was
decorated like crazy...it was SO fun!
This old guy was randomly playing Christmas
carols on his Organ on his driveway! Asher loved it!
We went to Home Depot to pick out a Christmas tree....
yeah, not all of us live next door to a Tree farm!!
Asher wanted to help so bad! He has Curt's gloves.
We bought Asher's birthday present early...
setting it up and testing it out!


Asher is mesmorized by it!
It's been a really fun and eventful December so far for our family!!


Asher is mesmorized by it!
It's been a really fun and eventful December so far for our family!!
Hope yours is going well too!








8 comments:
Such cute pics. Looks like Asher is having a blast. I can't believe he is almost two! That house with all the lights...that is crazy... and the organ guy, in his driveway? That's dedication. Anyways, happy bday to Asher and happy holidays to you three!
I LOVE the train! I should do that for Cohen. That is a special tradition Asher will look forward to every year ;-)
I added a Blog about the crayon roll up. Yes I do boy stuff. I can do custom orders!
Hey Chels! Shipping is free :-) Hope your Holiday season is wonderful!
So stinkin cute! I especially love the one of you and Asher singing at the top of your lungs! So much fun! I'm sure this year will be so special with Asher getting older. We got our tree at Ikea this year haha! no tree farms down here either. last year we got our tree from lowes and it was from salem, or!
p.s. Andrew is the same way about running!
You guys are such a cute family:)Were the lights out in Saddlebrook?? Your tree looks great and I love the train! Asher is growin up so FAST!
Hey Chels! I set up that listing for you on Etsy! I sent you a message and link to it on Facebook. I wasn't sure if you check it too often or not.
I recently read something in a parenting magazine or website that was like "what holiday traditions would you ditch if your kids were so into it?" and one of the responses was the train around the bottom of the tree b/c it always gets stuck in the back corner where it is hard to fix. I hope your train works better than that mom's. The thought never crossed my mind but I guess that is because I have a little girl and not a little boy.
Post a Comment