Curt and I have been very reluctant about cutting Asher's hair, but finally caved in when family kept telling us he looked like he had a mullet....and our child CAN NOT have a mullet! So today, Papa (my dad), Asher and I headed down to Supercuts where a woman named Vee works...she also cuts Avalonne's hair and is super good with little children! Here are the results! He did SO well!
My Little boy got his first hair cut. When I got home I hardly recognized him. He is growing up too fast. I love the pictures, and I will cherish the scraps of hair from the first one!!
5 comments:
Asher is so cute! He looks like he is enjoying the haircut! What fun pictures you captured. Love you guys!
What a big boy! How good was he to just sit there so still!?! He looks freakin' adorable. And, honestly, I never thought he was looking mullet-ish.
wow! he has such great facial expressions. how fun to get a haircut. is he full on walking now? hope you're well!
My Little boy got his first hair cut. When I got home I hardly recognized him. He is growing up too fast. I love the pictures, and I will cherish the scraps of hair from the first one!!
Looks like he handled that really well. I have trouble sitting still long enough to get my haircut. Is he always so well behaved??
Post a Comment