It's office clean up time!! For those of you who know my husband, you have seen his office and the ridiculous MESS it is...so much so that I refuse to ever go in there!! Of course, he claims he knows where everything is, but I am skeptical! So we set aside this whole weekend (Asher was with Curt's parents all day on Saturday) to pick up, throw away, organize, shread, file, vaccum, dust and hang stuff on his walls. Here are the before and after photos...although I must say, the before photos are an hour into me throwing stuff away so it only gives you some idea of the mess! Thanks, Curt, for being a trooper...now we're going to keep it this way right?
BEFORE:


AFTER:
1 comment:
This looks amazing, way to go! Even Savannah has found a place to lay! HAHA! Cant wait to see it person!
Post a Comment