January 15, 2008

The most precious sound on earth....


Sweet music to my ears, heart, soul and EVERYTHING! My baby boy has finally as clear as day spoken the sweet word of "momma" from his sweet little lips! Aaahhhh....life is good.

5 comments:

Jenny vick said...

yay!!!! That is so wonderful! Now he can scream mamma...whenever he wants :) lol. It really is precious!

jen

Anonymous said...

Finally...Now I can stop hearing about all your jealousy and how all he says is "Dadda". Yes he said Dadda first, and I will always be able to brag about that. I am glad that he has said Momma, so now you can enjoy the sweetest sounds of our son calling you by name.

Curt aka Dadda

Rach said...

Chels,
That is so stinkin' exciting. How precious. Oh, I can't wait to hear him calling you, trying to get your attention. Yay!! Last night, M kept telling Codester to say "mama" and I swear he would mimic M and say "mom mom". But, of course he doesn't know what he is saying, yet. I can't wait for the day he actually says it cuz he is addressing me. You must be on cloud 9! :) Love ya.

Lara said...

That is so sweet and I can't wait to hear him call you "Momma"! I can just picture you smiling when he calls out to you!

Chris said...

tell your husband that every baby says dadda first but they don't even know they're saying it! it only really counts when they know what they're saying...just kidding curt! nice job on the office clean up by the way! i think you should keep curt accountable by posting blog pics of the state of his office weekly.
well that would actually get kind of boring and i'd probably stop looking at your blog...let's stick with the pics of asher!!
well i am very excited that asher said momma! now he can really get your attention!

love you,
neels